Arm of Hades is the longest running Horde raiding guild on the Vek'nilash server. We formed in 2007 as a local group of Toronto friends, and have slowly grown in size since. We are now approaching our 10th Anniversary and look forward to many more years of fun!
We been top 5 in Horde Progression in every tier since T5 with numerous Realm Firsts, despite never having a raid schedule of more than twice/week.
We firmly believe in a mature environment where people are treated fairly and with respect.
Tier 11 - Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight & Throne of the Four Winds - 6/13HM, 12/12N (Horde 1st)
Tier 5 to Tier 10 - Top 5 Horde on all tiers
1. It is a policy that guild members do not share their accounts with others. You will be held responsible for anything said/done by your character.
2. Your Mumble and Forums name MUST match the name of your main character.We want to know who we're talking to.
3. Respect your guildmates. We don't expect guild chat to be g-rated or for you to get along with everyone, but be considerate of other people. Things that can be perceived as bigotry will not be tolerated.
4. Wearing the <Arm of Hades> tag, you are a walking advertisement for the guild. We are the longest running Horde guild on the server and have a good reputation. We'd like to keep it that way. Griefing, acting like an idiot in trade chat or similar activities are not tolerated.
5. Be active on the forums. This is where important guild information will be posted. It's always a good idea to stay up to date, and it shows you care for the guild community. It will also help people get to know you, since the guild core is extremely active on the forums.
6. Progression content is reserved for raiding with the guild organized raid teams. In Legion, you may pug any and all raid content available, equal to Guild progression. If you pug any bosses beyond guild progression you will be removed from the guild. We believe very strongly in working together to achieve great things, and pugging progression content is counterproductive to our guild goals.
All major guild decisions are voted upon by the Officers/GM.
Guild Master - Shtanky
Head Honcho. Shtanky is responsible for leading the guild, recruiting new players, and Raid Leader of the progression raid team.
Officers - Rundvelt, Lvachequirit, Dzl, Khazak
Officers are responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of the guild, guild bank requests and addition of alts to the guild. Some officers also take on responsibilities of leading raid teams and/or acting as Role Leads.
Role leads are exemplary players in their raid role, and are responsible for ensuring a high standard of play within members of their role across all raid teams. Role leads conduct regular reviews of their players to help players learn and improve, and are always available for guildies wishing to improve.
Long term consistent raiders, who regularly demonstrate loyalty to the guild and their guildmates.
Full guild members who have a regular spot on the guild raid team.
People who have been invited to the guild as raiders on a trial basis.
Guild members who do not actively raid, including friends and family of the raiding members and those who prefer to be social members of the guild. Casual members who would like to join a raiding team will undergo a trial period as a raiding initiate.
Alts of all guild members are welcome to join the guild, as long as the character is Level 15+